Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Future Fantasy! By Bailey Shaw

My future life!

Well I decided to start a journal today so I won’t forget my wonderful life I am living right now! I live in California, I moved from Utah because I wanted to be a Marine biologist. I graduated from California Maritime Academy. It is a very well educated Academy, and I have learned a lot from there.

Anyways I have always wanted to be a marine biologist, and I am today! I live in San Diego, in a beach house. I work at Sea World, it is a very fun place to work at, and I love it so much! Anyways I got married to this guy his name is Eric, he is the sweetest and funniest guy I have every met! He has dark brown hair and deep dark eyes!

I have accomplished many goals in my life like… I have won a surfing competition first place; I have been in the Olympics, and have a nice loving family! I have three kids and a husband. My kids are all boys except for one girl. She is very sweet and caring and she is a good helper with her to little brothers. My sons are twins they are both two years old and are a hand full! So I am glad that they have a helpful big sister that is ten years old.

I have a lot to do around the house but it’s worth it! I am a house mom on Thursdays and Fridays, and my husband is a house dad on Mondays thru Wednesdays. We are a busy family most of the time and we do a lot of running around, we always have to be somewhere all the time! But it pays off, on the weekends we have a family night on Sundays and a movie night on Saturdays. We do not go to church, but we have our own religion. We love to have gests over for dinner, or just the hang out!

The most part about my life right now is my job! I only talked a little about it so now I’ll tell you. Okay so my job is a marine biologist like I said and I just love it because at Sea World I get to work with the dolphins! Dolphins are my favorite animal in the world! Its so cool for my kids also, because they sometimes get to come to my work with me and see all the animals there! I would have loved that if when I was a kid my mom could do this!

Well this is basically my life right now. I love it and wish to have a nice long life with me family, one of my goals to accomplish is to live till I am one hundred years old! I really hope I can do it! Well write in you tomorrow, bye!

2 comments:

Writer said...

What a wonderful life this would be! You can have it all! Keep writing; I'll be checking :)

Ms. L

Mandy said...

Ah! keep in touch with me when you move to california! :( lol jk you have fun with your amazing future!