Life is like a big record player!
Some songs can replay over and over, and others switch from quiet and slow to loud and fast! You know those “me” days, (as I like to call them!) There just days to you and only you, those would be the nice quiet ones. And the really outgoing days, were you just want to do anything and everything! Those songs are the rock and roll!
Some songs can replay over and over, and others switch from quiet and slow to loud and fast! You know those “me” days, (as I like to call them!) There just days to you and only you, those would be the nice quiet ones. And the really outgoing days, were you just want to do anything and everything! Those songs are the rock and roll!
My life is mostly the rock and outgoing kind, because that is basically my whole personality! Although I do sometimes have those “me” days. But there not my favorite kinds of songs! My kind is hip hop, rap, techno, well you get it right? Anyways there are so many kinds of music, there’s too many to count! I love this planet because there are just so many personality songs that it just makes it so interesting! All around you kind find songs that you may have never heard of. By the way do you know what type of songs you are?
If you don’t you should go out there and find yours! That’s what I did, I used to you know just go with the flow. But then I found out what mine was, it was very cool because I found out who I was inside. I like how it made me so much more outgoing when I found out my personality songs! Anyways I hope that one day you will go out there and find out who you are! It could be today tomorrow or next week. Just find it and you will experience of a life time!
Witch reminds me of the time I found mine. Well one day my friend Alex finally had the same teacher as me I forth grade. She saw that I was kind (well a lot!) shy in the classroom so when the teacher asked a question she would say that I know the answer to the question. And after a while she didn’t have to say that I knew it I would just raise my hand instead! That’s how I got so outgoing and its funny I remember that to!
I love how my friend got me to be so outgoing, she is the best! Anyways I am not saying you should do that to your friend because they might not like it very much. I think that everyone has a song personality somewhere inside them, maybe deep deep inside but still. Now I have so much fun that Iv found my song! Like I volunteer in class and after school activity’s more, just because of my friend! Well I hope that you go out there and find your songs! Have fun!


2 comments:
I like your blog it has a cool format!
From: Andrew Saltzman
What a great comparison and simile. Very creative. I'm impressed.
Ms. L
Post a Comment